Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (MoD) Jobs Notification: Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (MoD) (HAPP) invited applications for the post of Industrial and Non- Industrial Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 21 days (20 August 2016) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Last Date of Application: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (MoD) Vacancy Details
- SSK-Turner-03 Posts
- SSK-Machinist -07 Posts + 02 Posts (Ex-SM)
- SSK-Electrician -05 Posts + 01 Post (Ex-SM)
- SSK-Electroplater -03 Posts
- SSK-Carpenter -02 Posts +01 Posts
- SSK-Fitter- 05 Posts +02 Posts (Ex-SM)
- SSK-Fitter Electronics- 02 Posts
- SSK-Labourer -03 Posts
- Supervisor (NT) -04 Posts
- Stenographer-01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk -03 Posts
- Hindi Typist-01 Post
- Cook (Canteen) -01 Post
- Medical Assistant ( Male ) -01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Industrial and Non- Industrial Posts Job
- SSK - Matriculation or Equivalent
- Supervisor (NT) - Degree in any subject from a recognized University
- Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk - 12th Class Pass or equivalent from a recognized board or University
- Hindi Typist-12the Class or equivalent with Hindi as one of the main subject or Hindi as medium of examination from a recognized board orUniversity.
- Cook (Canteen) -Matric pass with one year experience in the trade.(Experience certificate Will be verified in original during document verification. One year Experience will be reckoned as on last date of online application.)
- Medical Assistant ( Male ) -Passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination. Undergone a course of instructions in First aid from a recognized Institution /St. John’s Ambulance. Knowledge of First aid Knowledge of Operation theatre and sterilization procedure.
Age Limit for Industrial and Non- Industrial Posts Job
How to Apply for Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (MoD) Industrial and Non- Industrial Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the HAPP ’s Website http://www.happexam.in . Last date of receipt of application is within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Click here for Detailed Notification