Haryana Police Recruitment Board invited application for recruitment to the post of Constable. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 13 December 2013. The online registration starts from 13 November 2013. Refer the below link for complete detail.
- Opening Date for Registration: 13 November 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 13 December 2013
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Male Constable in India Reserve Battalions
- Number of Post: 736 Posts
Name of Post: Male & Female Constable (General Duty)
Total Number of Posts: 9345 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have qualified 10+2 from a recognized board/institutes.
The General Category candidates and dependant daughters of ESM have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- to be deposited through Haryana Government Treasury under head “0051-Public Service Comission-NA-104-UPSC/SSC Examination Fees -99-Fees from application to the Haryana Police Recruitment Board. The candidates have to provide the treasury challan number and date of the fees in the online application at the respective Column. SC/ST candidates need not to pay application fee.
How to apply
The online applications will be started after 13 November 2013. The candidates have to send the application along with application fees of Rs 100/- in prescribed format before 13 December 2013.
Eligible candidates will be intimated online regarding the place, date and time of Physical Measurement. The candidates have to undergo mentioned steps as selection procedure. The candidates who have successfully cleared all phases will be found eligible for the mentioned post.
- Physical Measurement: Eligible Candidates will be screened for height and chest measurements. Only those candidates will be shortlisted to participate in Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Efficiency Test: Candidates shortlisted on the basis of physical measurements will undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Interview: The candidates who qualify the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be called for interview.
Refer the below link for complete details