Haryana Public Service Commission invited online applications from eligible candidates for 119 posts (117 actual posts and 02 anticipated posts) of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination - 2014. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format before 11 September 2014.
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 11 September 2014
- Closing Date of Deposit of application fees: 14 September 2014
Details of Post:
- Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination - 2014
- Total no. of Posts: 119 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.27700/- to Rs.44770/-
Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Candidate’s age should be between 21-40 years as on 11 September 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana & all reserved categories of other States have to pay Rs.1000/- and all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only, Male & Female candidates of SC / BC- A&B / SBC / EBP (GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only & all reserved categories of other States have to pay Rs.250/- through online generated Challan in State Bank of Patiala.
- Physically Handicapped candidates of Haryana are exempted from fee.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva-Voce.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through website http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in on or before 11 September 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.