Haryana Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Scientist (Group B), Election Tehsildar (Group B), Assistant Director (Technical) and District Horticulture Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 9 May 2013 and 17 May 2013 for Forward Remote Areas.
Last Date of Submission of IPO/ Bank Draft: 2 May 2013
Last Date for Submission of Application: 9 May 2013
Last Date for Applicants from Remote Areas: 17 May 2013
- Scientist (Group-B) (Permanent) – 04 Posts
- Election Tehsildar (Group-B) – 03 Posts
- Asst Director (Technical) (Temporary) – 10 Posts
Principal, Govt Industrial Training Institute (Grade-II)
Principal, Govt Industrial Training Institutes (Women)
Vice Principal, Govt Industrial Training Institute (Grade-I)
Senior Apprenticeship Supervisor (Technical) Group-B
- District Horticulture Officer – 04 Posts
State Sericulture Officer
- Scientist (Group-B) (Permanent): Candidate should not be below 17 years and not more than 40 years age as on 1 April 2013.
- Election Tehsildar (Group-B): Candidate should not be below 17 years and not more than 40 years age as on 9 May 2013.
- Asst Director (Technical) (Temporary): A candidate should not be less than 23 years and not more than 45 years of age as on 1 October 2012.
- District Horticulture Officer: Candidate should not less than 21 years and not more than 40 years age as on 9 May 2013.
- Scientist (Group-B) (Permanent): (1.) M.Sc in first division in the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Micro Biology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Environmental Sciences (with degree in Science). (2.) Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
- Election Tehsildar (Group-B): (i) Graduate/ Commerce Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized University. (ii) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric or 10+2/ B.A. / M.A with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Asst Director (Technical) (Temporary): (i) Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University/ Institutes with two years professional or Teaching experience & knowledge of Hindi, Sanskrit.
- District Horticulture Officer: (i) 2nd Class M.Sc Horticulture from a recognized University.OR (i) B.Sc (Hons.) in Agriculture with Horticulture including Floriculture, Promiculture, Olericulture or Sericulture as one of the subject or B.Sc Horticulture.
- Rs.500/- for General Category
- Rs.125/- for SC/ BC/ Ex-Servicemen of Haryana and Women in the form of Indian Postal Orders/Bank Drafts (from any branch of Scheduled Bank of India) payable to the Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission at Panchkula.
- Scientist (Group-B) (Permanent): Rs. 9300-34800+Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay
- Election Tehsildar (Group-B): Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay
- Asst Director (Technical) (Temporary): Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay
- District Horticulture Officer: Rs. 9300-34800+Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay.
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates can fill the application form with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope and must reach to the following Commission’s office by registered post or by person on or before 09 May 2013 and 17 May 2013.
Bays No. 1-10,
For more information, CLICK HERE