High Court of Gujarat, Ahmedabad invited applications from the eligible candidates for fill up the following posts of “Legal Assistant” purely on Ad- hoc and Contract Basis initially for a period of 11 months, extendable on periodical basis, up to a maximum period of 3 Years, subject to the approval of the Honorable the Chief Justice and such engagement shall in no case be extended beyond a period of 3 Years. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 27 April 2014.
- Opening Date of Submission of Online Application: 16 April 2014 by 12.00 Hrs.
- Closing Date of Submission of Online Application: 27 April 2014 by 23.59 Hrs.
- Download ‘e- call letters for Preliminary Examination: 01 May 2014 from 11.00 Hrs. onwards.
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Screening Test): 04 May 2014 (Sunday).
- Date of Viva- Voce Test (Oral Interview): June/ July 2014 (Tentatively).
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Legal Assistants
No. of Posts: 18 (Eighteen) Posts
- Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Candidates studying in the fifth year of a Five Year Law Course can also apply for the said post, and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the fifth year examination of LL.B., prior to their appointment.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 35 years.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get Fixed Remuneration of Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
The candidates are required to remit the Application Fees of Rs. 200/- plus Bank Charges in the Current Bank Account No. 30725811785, held in the name of the Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, maintained with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, through any of the Core Banking Service branches of the State Bank of India, using the ‘Cash Voucher’ in the special format, from 16 April 2014 to 27 April 2014 during Bank working days and hours.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the Gujarat High Court Website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in and also upload the recent photograph and signature between 16 April 2014 to 27 April 2014.
- Candidate shall be required to download his/her ‘e- Call-letter –cum- Admission Slip’ from the website for appearing at the respective Examination/ Viva-voce
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, the candidates are requested to take a Print Out of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the Preliminary Examination (Screening Test) & Viva-voce Test.