High Court of Karnataka, Banglore invites ‘On-line Applications’ from eligible candidates for filling up 21 vacant posts of Court Managers in the Sub-ordinate Courts [District Courts] in the State, under the initiatives for improvement in Justice Delivery taken up under the aegis of the Department of Justice, Government of India, purely on contractual basis, initially for the Plan period of the 13th Finance Commission, i.e. upto 31/03/2015. The details of the Posts mentioned below. The term of appointment is from the date of appointment till 31.3.2015 which can be terminated at any time by the order of the Hon'ble Chief Justice.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22 February 2014
• Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 03 March 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post : “Court Manager”
No. of Posts: 21 (Twenty One)
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility
• Candidate must be having two year full time M.B.A. Degree from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks (or equivalent in Cumulative Grade Point System of marking), from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
• A degree or advanced diploma in general management.
• 3 years’ Experience/ Training in Systems and Process Management; I.T. Systems Management, HR Management, Financial Systems Management.
• Excellent people skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent computer application skills.
Age Limit & Relaxation
A candidate shall not have attained the age of 40 years as on the date of the Detailed Advertisement i.e. on 22.02.2014.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
During the term of appointment the Court Managers will be paid a monthly pay of Rs.50,000/-.
Fee and Mode of Payment
• The candidates shall pay an Application Fees of Rs. 1000/- by any of the following mode of payment.
(i) Online Payment
On submission of online application the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway. Or
(ii) Challan Form
On submission of online application the candidates shall download the challan in the printed format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI.
• Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates are required to apply online. Online Applications are invited till 5:00 PM of 07 March 2014 through our official website of Karnataka High Court http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.