High Court of Kerala invited applications for recruitment to the post of Chauffeur Grade II. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 8 January 2018.
- Date of commencement of STEP-I & STEP-II Processes – 7 December 2017
- Closure of STEP-I Process - 8 January 2018
- Last date for remittance of Application Fee – 16 January 2018
- Closure of STEP-II Process– 23 January 2018
High Court of Kerala Vacancy Details
- Chauffeur Grade II – 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Chauffeur Grade II Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be S.S.L.C. Passed and should have Valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving Licence.
Selection Procedure for Chauffeur Grade II Posts
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Practical Test (Driving Test) and Interview.
How to Apply for the High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2017, Chauffeur Grade II Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online mode upto 8 January 2018. For more details, click on the below link of detailed notification.
Application Fees for Post Name Job
- General and OBC -400
- SC/ST: No Fee