High Court of Tripura, Agartala invited applications from the eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following posts of “Personal Assistant (PA)” the details of post mentioned below. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 28 May 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 28 May 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Personal Assistant (PA)”
No. of Posts: 13 (Thirteen).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibilty Criteria :
- A candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from a recoganised University.
- Applicant should possess a Shorthand Speed at least 100 words per minute and Typing Speed of 40 words per minute on Computer.
- Preference will be given to Law Graduates.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Age limit for the candidate should not below 18 years and not more than 40 Years in case of other candidates and 45 Years in case of SC/ ST category candidates as on 01 January 2014.
Pay Scale/ Salary:
Pay Band PB – 3 and the Pay Scale of Rs. 9,570/- to Rs. 30,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3,100/- Per Month plus other allowances as admissible from time to time.
Application Fee Payment:
Application Fee for General or other category candidates is of Rs. 300/- and Rs. 150/- for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST category candidates in the form of Demand Draft/ crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Tripura, Agartala payable at Agartala.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) and with Postal Order/ Bank Draft should reach to the office of The Registrar General, High Court of Tripura, Agartala on or before 28 May 2014.
- Four recent passport size photographs, one should be affix in the space provided on the Application Form and rest enclosed with the Applicaton Form.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel. And submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Speed Test in Stenography & Typing Test on the Computer and finally the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.