Himachal Pradesh High Court invited applications for recruitment to the post of Petition Writers in Kullu, Manali, Banjar, Bhunter, Keylong and Udaipur. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 July 2014. The Himachal Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Opening Date for Application Forms: 3 June 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 31 July 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Petition Writers
1. Kullu District
- Kullu (District Head quarters): 4 Posts
- Manali (Sub Division/Tehsil Headquarter): 4 Posts
- Banjar (Sub-Divisional /Tehsil Headquarter): 2 Posts
- Bhunter (Tehsil Headquarter): 4 Posts
2. District Lahaul-Spit
- Keylong (District Headquarter): 4 Posts
- Udaipur (Sub-divisional/Tehsil Headquarter): 2 Posts
Total No. of the Posts: 20
Candidate should have passed minimum 10th or 12th class or its equivalent from any recognized board or institution.
Age Limit: Candidate should have attained 21 years of age.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application form complete in all respects along with 2 latest passport size photograph duly attested by Gazette Officer, attested copies of all relevant certificates and mark sheets must reach in the office of District and Sessions Judge, Kullu, Himachal Pradesh on or before 31 July 2014.