Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) published recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice (Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic /Quality Control) posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 November 2017.
Advertisement No. - IOCL/MKTG/SR/APPR/2017-18
- Date of Opening of Online Application - 01 November 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application - 18 November 2017
- Date of Written Test at Chennai, Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Cochin And Bangalore - 03 December 2017 (Sunday)
IOCL Vacancy Details
Trade Apprentice: 354 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic) - Matriculation with year ITI course
- Trade Apprentice Laboratory Assistant (Quality Control) - 3 Years Full Time B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates
18 to 24 Years
Selection Procedure for Trade Apprentice:
The Selection process will consist of Objective Type Written test & Personal interview. The Written Test will be of two hours duration & comprises of questions on the relevant discipline, general knowledge, awareness & reasoning. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi. The written test would carry a weightage of 85% and the weightage for interview will be 15%
How to Apply for IOCL Trade Apprentice Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through official website https://www.iocl.com/ from 01 November 2017 to 18 November 2017.