Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), Hyderabad invited online applications for the post of Agriculture Extension Officer in Agriculture and Co-operation Department (Subordinate Service) in the State of Telangana. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before on or before 31 October 2017.
Notification No. - 51/2017
- Last Date of Online Application - 31 October 2017
- Objective Type Exam Date - 22 November 2017
TSPSC Vacancy Details
- Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II - 851 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Agriculture Extension Officer
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates should have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (4 and 3 years course) OR
- Diploma in Agricultural Engineering / B.tech (Agricultural Engineering ) on equal proportion OR
- Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology), (Plant Protection) and (Organic Farming)OR
- Must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Commercial Agriculture and Business Management
18 to 44 years
Selection Procedure for Agriculture Extension Officer
The selection of candidates will be made by objective type test online or OMR based. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are 40% for OC, 35% for BC and 30% for SCs/ ST/PH.
How to Apply TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post in the prescribed format through the official website https://tspsc.gov.in on or before 31 October 2017.
Application Fees for Agriculture Extension Officer
Rs. 200/- should be paid online through SBI ePay. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs. 80/- towards Examination Fee. BC, SC & ST of Telangana State, PH & Ex-service men and Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State are exempted from payment of Examination fee