IBPS is all set to conduct Common Written Examination for recruitment to the post of Specialist Officers in 19 Public Sector Banks. All the candidates are advised to apply for only one post. The applications of candidates if found applied for more than one posts and multiple applications for a single post will be summarily rejected.
All the candidates could apply through online format from 10 January 2013 to 28 January 2013 and no other mode of applications will be accepted.
Here are some pre-requisites for applying online, which candidate should keep them before applying online:
Before online application, the candidate should
• Keep the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications. Dimensions of photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and Size of the file should be between 20kb-50kb. Dimensions of signature should be 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and Size of the file should be between 10kb - 20kb.
• Keep the necessary details/documents with you, which are desired to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges (In case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS candidates have to apply online, obtain a fee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees/ intimation charges)
• Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CWE. IBPS will send call letters for the Examination etc. or any other further intimation through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case, the candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
• The application fees/ Intimation Charges will be payable from 10 January 2013 to 28 January 2013 (Online payment) and 12 January 2013 to 01 February 2013(Offline payment) both dates inclusive].
a) Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
b) Rs. 450 /- for all others
• The transaction charges of bank for Offline/ Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
• The eligible candidates are required to visit IBPS's website http://www.ibps.in/ and click on the Home Page to open the link "Common Written Examination" and then click on the option "CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Specialist Officers (CWE-SPL-II) March 2013" to open the On-Line Application Form.
• After this, the candidate will have to enter the basic details and upload in the online application form.
• All Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
NIACL AO 2018 Prelims Exam Analysis: Phase I 30 January 2019
IBPS SO Mains 2018-19: Detailed Exam Review and Analysis
IBPS SO (HR Officer) Interview Preparation 2019: 10 Most Important Questions and Answers
IBPS SO (Marketing Officer) Interview Preparation 2019: 10 Most Important Questions with Answers