How to Apply: IBPS CWE-RRBs Recruitment 2013 for Officers and Office Assistant
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) rolled out recruitment 2013 for the posts of Group ‘A’ Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group ‘B’ - Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks across India
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) rolled out recruitment 2013 for the posts of Group ‘A’ Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group ‘B’ - Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks across India. Online registration for the same will be opened from 04 July 2013 to 25 July 2013. Candidates who are interested as well as eligible for the posts are advised to apply early in order to avoid last days rush.
We, the team of Jagaranjosh.com, have provided here with all the basics for How-to-apply Online. Take a look.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online:
- The candidates applying for the post must have valid personal email ID which they eill have to keep active till the results declaration as the IBPS will do all the future communications regarding CWE such as intimations about call letters/results, etc. through this email ID.
- Before applying online, candidates should keep ready the scanned copies of their photographs and signatures in specifications laid out by IBPS in the “Guidelines for scanning the Photograph & Signature”.
Should be paid within 04 July 2013 to 25 July 2013 for Online Payment, and for Offline mode, the payment of Fees can be done on any date with 06 July 2013 to 30 July 2013 (both dates inclusive).
For Officers (Scale I, II & III): Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- for all other categories.
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates and Rs. 600/- for others.
Procedure for Applying Online
- The candidates are first required to visit the home page of IBPS website www.ibps.in and then click open the link “Common Written Examination for RRBs” to access the Online Application Form.
- In the application form, candidates have to fill all the mandatory fields regarding basic details. After that candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of their photographs and signatures at appropriate boxes.
- Once all the details are filled in completely, candidate should click on the SUBMIT button but only after a quick verification of all the data filled in the application form. After the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. An E-mail and SMS carrying the provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent to the candidate. No change/ edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After that the candidate will get the options of payment mode.
For ONLINE Mode of Payment
For online mode of payment, the application form is integrated with a payment gateway, which will allow candidates to pay online by following the instructions. The payment can be made by using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or through Internet Banking by providing information asked by the system. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated, which candidates are required to take the print out of for future requirements.
For OFFLINE Mode of Payment
If one will choose for the offline mode of payment, he/she should take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan/voucher immediately. Fee payment will be accepted only at the CBS branches of any one of the 7 Public Sector Banks – Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, and United Bank of India. The Payment of fee will be accepted only from 2nd working day after registration and should be made within three working days. On the payment of requisite application fee through computer generated challan form, the registration process will be completed. Candidates will receive Registration confirmation SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of the payment of fees.