Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) invited application from the eligible candidates for the Class-I (Gazetted) post in Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Himachal Pradesh Police Service and Block Development Officers. The application in the prescribed format must be submitted on or before 30 January 2014.
Start Date of Submitting Application: 01 January 2014
Last Date of Submitting Application Fee: 30 January 2014
• Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted): 07 Posts
• Himachal Pradesh Police Service, Class-I (Gazetted): 05 Posts
• Block Development Officers, Class –I (Gazetted): 17 Posts and other posts.
• Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service: Rs.15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade Pay)
• Himachal Pradesh Police Service: Rs.15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade Pay)
• Block Development Officers: Rs. 10300-34800 + 5000 (Grade Pay)
• General Category: Rs. 400/-
• Candidates Of Other States: Rs. 400/-
• S.C. Of H.P. /S.T. Of H.P. /O.B.C. Of H.P.: Rs. 100/-
• Ex-Servicemen of H.P.: No Fee
• A candidate must be a citizen of India
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university
• Appeared at an examination, the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed of result, may apply for admission to the examination.
• Passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination equivalent thereto but have not accomplished their internship by the time of submission of their application for the HAS
Age Limit: Between 21 years to 35 years as on the 01 January 2014
How to apply
Candidates have to apply online for the respective examination in the prescribed format before 30 January 2014. Fill the form with complete and correct information.
For complete details of eligibility and application procedure refer the below mentioned link.
The candidates have to qualify three stages in order to prove their eligibility for the respective posts
• Preliminary Written Examination
• Main Written Examination
For the complete details refer the