Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Jobs Notification 2017: HPSC, Panchkula has invited applications for 15 posts of Group B Officers. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 29 March 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 29 March 2017
Haryana Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 09 Posts
- Deputy District Attorney: 05 Posts
- Scientist: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer, Scientists and Other Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Qualified Engineer with a degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with knowledge of Hindi up-to Matric Standard.
- Deputy District Attorney: Degree of Bachelor of Law from a recognized University. Experience of at-least 5 years. Hindi/ Sanskrit up-to Matric Standard or Higher.
- Scientist: M.Sc. in first division in Chemistry/ Bio Technology/ Micro-Biology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Environmental Science. Hindi up to Matric Level.
Age Limit for Assistant Engineer ( Civil ) :
Gen: 18-42 years
Age Limit for Deputy District Attorney
Gen: 27 - 42 years
Age Limit for Scientist Posts
GEN : 17 - 42 years
How to Apply for Haryana Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer, Scientists and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online on the website www.hpsconline.in as per the prescribed application form available. The last date of submission of application is 29 March 2017.
Gen & OBC : Rs 500/-
SC/ST/ Women candidates: Rs 125/-