HSSC Admit Card 2019 for various exams is available at hssc.gov.in. Candidates who applied for advertisement number 12/2019 can download their admit card through the official website of HSSC by entering their roll number and application number. The direct link of downloading admit card is given below. Candidates can directly download HSSC Instructor Admit Card 2019 by clicking on the below link.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the recruitment exam for various instructor posts from 3 December 2019 to 12 December 2019. Candidates can check the venue details and other details available on the admit card. The commission will not send any individual admit card. Candidates will have to download the e-admit card on their own.
Process to download HSSC Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of HSSC.i.e.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on the HSSC Admit Card 2019 flashing on the homepage.
- Candidates are required to enter their essential credentials on the login page.
- Then, the HSSC Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can save the admit card and appear for the exam on the scheduled date.
According to the previous exam schedule released on HSSC Website, The recruitment exam for various posts of Instructors, Against Advt. No. 12/2019 for Skill Development and Industrial Training Department, Haryana of against Advt. No. 10/2019 was scheduled from 3 December 2019 to 10 December 2019. Now, the commission has made some changes in the schedule. Candidates can check the HSSC Recruitment 2019 Exam revised schedule in the provided link of PDF.
Candidates will be able to download HSSC Admit Card 2019 for Instructor Exams from 26 November 2019 onwards. The commission will not issue separate admit card to any candidate. Candidates are advised to check on the official website of HSSC for latest updates. Candidates will have to download the admit card on their own. Candidates are advised to read important instructions for entrance exam available on the official website before appearing in the exam.
The candidates should note that HSSC Recruitment Exam 2019 will be of 100 Marks. The HSSC Instructor written test will comprise of General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana. The written exam will comprise 90 MCQs of 90 minutes duration which will be divided into two sections. The weightage of each question will be equal. The socio-economic criteria and experience will be 10 Marks. There will be no extra marks given in socio-economic criteria and experience in any circumstances.
- Advertisement Number: 12/2019
- No. of Vacancies: 3206 Posts
- Date of Publication of notification: 20 July 2019
- Starting Date for Online Application: 16 August 2019 Changed to 10 September 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 02 September 2019 Changed to 26 September 2019
- Last Date for deposit of fee: 05 September 2019 Changed to 30 September 2019
- Date of CBT: 03 to 10 December 2019