Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) is ready to conduct Common Written Examination 2013 for filling the post of Probationary Officers. IBPS Bank PO Exam 2013 will be held on 19 October 2013, 20 October 2013, 26 October 2013, and 27 October 2013. The common written examination will comprise of total of 200 multiple choice questions from 5 different sections. The various sections include General Awareness, English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and Computer Knowledge.
For every wrong answer, negative marking of .25 marks will be deducted. The banking experts of jagranjosh.com have time management tips and strategies for the candidates in making them perfect for online exam.
Answering of Questions
- In the examination, there will be 200 Questions multiple choice questions divided 5 different sections comprising General Awareness, English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and Computer Knowledge.
- Candidates can switch over to any questions from one section to another many times while giving exam
- The examination will be of 120 minutes but if the candidate presses the Submit, the exam will be finished before the exam.
- The system will automatically submit the answers once the duration of 120 minutes will be completed.
- The candidate should avoid pressing any key while examination is in process.
- The questions based on Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning requires rough work as they require calculations
- The rough work should be done on the sheet provided by the examiner and the sheet must be handed over to examiner before leaving the examination hall