IBPS is all set to conduct Common Written Examination for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers. The written examination will be held on 19 October 2013, 20 October 2013, 26 October 2013, and 27 October 2013. The examinations will be conducted through online format at different centers across the country. The questions paper will include 5 Sections comprising Reasoning Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Computer Knowledge, and General Awareness with special reference to Banking. The total of 200 multiple choice questions will be asked with negative marking of .25 marks for each wrong answer. The experts of jagranjosh.com have time management tips and strategies for the candidates in making them perfect for exam
Time Management Strategy for attempting IBPS PO Exam 2013
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||25%||30 Minutes|
|English Language||40||40||20%||30 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10%||10 Minutes|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking||40||40||20%||20 Minutes|
The above table represents ideal time devotion required to attempt IBPS PO Exam Question Paper. The candidates should follow the above strategy to complete the exam paper within time frame.
Apart from this, the candidates can attempt the question paper as per following tips and Strategies
• The candidates shall be required to qualify in each test as per cut-off marks determined in each test
• The candidate should secure a minimum score on each of the tests as well as on the Total to be considered to be shortlisted for interview
• For qualifying the examination, the candidates should attempt 40% of questions from each section
• First of all, the questions in which candidates is assured are to be attempted first in each and every section
• For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by you, one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
• The candidates should ensure that they must attempt the minimum questions required for qualifying the exam either in one time and second time.
• More and more practice is required to attempt the question paper in time limit provided.