IBPS CWE Clerk Exam 2013: Eligibility Criteria
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) requested applications of the eligible candidates for filling the post of Clerk in various Public sector Banks.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) requested applications of the eligible candidates for filling the post of Clerk in various Public sector Banks. Register for Common Recruitment Process- (CWE Clerks-III) to participate in the selection process. The tentative date for the IBPS common written examination are 30 November 2013/ 01 December 2013/ 07 December 2013/ 08 December 2013/ 14 December 2013/15 December 2013.
The registration is likely to start from 19 August 2013 and closes on 07 September 2013. Eligibility criteria for the candidates is listed below for their reference. Check all the point prior registration, to avoid future issues.
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either -
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age (As on 01 August 2013)
The age of the candidate must not be below than 20 years and above than 28 years. However,
Age Relaxation as per the categories
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- Persons With Disability: 10 years
- Ex-servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen: an actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
- Widows. Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried: 9 Years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89: 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
- Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only): 5 years
The candidates must posses a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification.
Computer Literacy: The candidate should have mandatory operators and working knowledge in computer systems in the form of Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects at the High School/College/Institute.
Alongside the candidate should be proficient in in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 01.08.2013. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01 August 2013.