Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited applications for the Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) and Management Trainee (MT) in Public Sector Banks 2013. The Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by IBPS tentatively in October 2013.
Only online applications will be accepted. More than 22 organisations are participating in order to fill the vacancies of Probationary Officers and Management Trainee. Interesed candidates can check the eligibility criteria, selection process, application process and other mandatory information through below mentioned link prior to apply.
• Tentative Starting date of Online application: 22 July 2013
• Tentative Last date of Online application: 12 August 2013
• Tentative Date of Examination: 19 October 2013/ 20 October 2013/ 26 October 2013/ 27 October 2013
• Tentative Date to Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community candidates: After 25 September 2013
• Tentative Date to Download Call letter for Examination: After 07 October 2013
• Tentative Date for Pre-Examination Training: 07 October 2013- 12 October 2013
• Tentative Date of Declaration of result status of examination (CWE): Third/Fourth Week of 2013
• Tentative Date of Download of call letters for Interview: First week of January 2014
• Tentative Date of conduct of Interview: Third week of January
Application Fees: The application fees is Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600 for all other candidates.
Age: The candidate should not born earlier than 02 July 1985 and not later than 01 July 1993. According to the government norms, a relaxation to reserved categories is available. Check the below link for details.
The candidate must possess a graduate degree from a recognized university/institute with minimum 60% marks. A relaxation of 5% is available for the reserve category.
Alongside the candidate should also possess Diploma/Certificate/Degree in computer operations/Language or should have studied Computer or Information Technology as one of the subjects during High School/College/Institute education.
How to apply
• Visit the official website of the IBPS, open link “CWE PO/MT-III”
• Click the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TARINEES (CWE-PO/MT-III)”
• The application form will appear, fill the appropriate information and click submit to register.
• Upload the photograph and signature of prescribed specification, mentioned in the link provided.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination and interview. The candidate who qualify the written examination will be called for the interview. After clearing second round, the candidates will receive their appointment letters.
According to latest notification, some changes has been introduced in the important dates and eligibility criteria for which refer the below links.