Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Job Notification: Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited applications for the post of Banker Faculty & Research Associate. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 October 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 18 October 2017
IBPS Vacancy Details
- Banker Faculty: 02 Posts
- Research Associate: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Banker Faculty & Research Associate Posts Job
- Banker Faculty – Technical: B.Tech. or B.E or AMIE as a full time course from a recognized university/institute in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronic & Telecom or Instrumentation.
- Banker Faculty: Candidate should be Graduate or Post Graduate from any recognised Institution or University and preferably with CAIIB.
- Research Associate: Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Psychology with specialization in Industrial/Organizational Psychology/Psychological measurement/ Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes OR Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Education with specialization in Measurement & Evaluation with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes OR Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma In Management with specialization in HR with focus on Personnel Assessment/Quantitative Techniques in HRD/Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes.
How to Apply for the Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection Banker Faculty & Research Associate Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post of Banker Faculty through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The General Manager- Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101 and for Research Associates candidates can apply online on or before 18 October 2017.