nstitute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) has come up with the Common Written Examination 2013 for appointing eligible candidates to the post of Probationary Officers in various public sector banks. IBPS Bank PO Exam 2013 will be conducted on 19 October 2013, 20 October 2013, 26 October 2013, and 27 October 2013. The common written examination comprises of 200 questions from five different sections which are General Awareness, English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and Computer Knowledge.
The banking team of Jagranjosh.com has come up with some Do’s and Don’ts of Exam, which candidate should follow while going for examination.
Punctuality is essential requisite for every candidate in examination. The candidate should be present at the examination hall before half an hour of commencement of the examination
Documents to Carry
- The candidate attending the examination should affix their resent colored passport size photograph in the space provided in the call letter.
- They should also keep the Xerox copy of the photo identity proof along with call letter for verification purposes.
- Also, the candidate is required to put their signature and thumb impression in the space provided on the call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the exam hall
Don’ts of Examination Hall
- Avoid using any unfair means during the online test
- Do not Impersonate or procure impersonation by any person
- Do not Misbehave at the examination venue
- Avoid Obtaining support of his/her candidature by any means
- The candidate will be disqualified from online test permanently for specific period from any examination or selection by the Bank if found guilty
- Do not bring calculator inside examination hall
Usage of Mobile Phones
Mobile Phones / pagers / calculator / Books / Notes or any such devices is banned inside examination hall. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.