IBPS PO Exam: General Awareness-Tips and Strategies
Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS) organizes Common Written Examination (CWE) for Recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers in Public Sector Banks across the country.
Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS) organizes Common Written Examination (CWE) for Recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers in Public Sector Banks across the country. The question paper for CWE PO Exam includes 5 Sections including Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry, Reasoning, English Language, and Computer Knowledge. Each section contains 40 objective type questions with 5 options. In IBPS PO Exam question paper, 40 questions are asked from General Awareness Section. Out of which, 40 percent of questions are from General Awareness Basic knowledge and 60 percent questions are from General Awareness Current Affairs.
The experts of jagranjosh.com have brought section wise tips and strategies for the candidates in making them perfect for exam. Some tips and strategies for General Awareness Section are mentioned below.
- In IBPS PO Exam, the knowledge of General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry is required.
- Keep an eye on latest happenings and read a daily newspaper to yourselves updated with latest news.
- Prepare notes of important banking news, economy news and corporate affairs and revise them meticulously to keep yourselves perfect in General Awareness
- Should have good knowledge of Basic of Money and Banking, National and International Financial Institutions etc.
- It is one of the scoring sections in IBPS PO Exam Question Paper. One should thoroughly learn and revise policies, programs, latest updation in economy to score well in exam