IBPS is all set to conduct the Written Examination for recruitment of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee VI posts in the Participating Organisations. The exam is scheduled to be held on 16, 22, 23 and 27 October 2016.
Here are a few points to remember which candidates should keep in mind before going for the examination.
1. You are advised to bring with you the following things:-
I. Call letter with your recent passport style photograph (which should be the same as uploaded in the online application form) affixed thereon.
II. Photo identity proof such as Passport/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank passbook with photograph/Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead) or Photo Identity Proof issued by a People’s Representative (on official letterhead)/Identity card issued by a recognized college/University/Aadhar card with photograph/Employee ID in original as well as a photocopy.
Note: 1. Ration Card will not be accepted as valid ID proof.
2. In case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette notification/ their marriage certificate/affidavit.
2. When START signal for Test is given, do not waste your time in first reading all the questions as is done in the School/College/University examinations. Since these questions are of objective type, read a particular question and immediately indicate your answer. In case you find a particular question difficult, skip the question and go on to the next question. The question so skipped may be solved at the end, if time is available.
3. You are advised in your interest to apportion the time given judiciously and not to utilise too much time on a particular test(s) at the cost of some other tests.
1. Particulars to be noted: Please note carefully your Roll Number, Date of Exam., Time and Venue for the examination given in the call letter. Please also note that this call letter does not constitute an offer of employment by any bank.
2. Punctuality in Attendance: You should be present at the examination hall before the time given in the call letter. Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall. No query in this connection shall be entertained.
3. Call letter to be surrendered: Bring this call letter along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy with you when you come to the venue for the examination. Write your Roll No. & Registration No. on the photocopy of photo identity proof. You will not be permitted to appear for the examination if you do not bring the call letter along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy. You will be required to put your left thumb impression clearly and sign clearly in the respective spaces provided on your call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall. You should hand over your call letter along with the photocopy of the photo identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator in the examination hall, when he collects the call letters from the candidates.
4. Compliance with Instructions: You should scrupulously follow the instructions given by test administrators and the invigilators at all the stages of the examination for which you have been called. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
5. Following items will not be allowed inside the examination centre:-
Any stationary item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc. Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item, Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. will be thoroughly checked. Any candidate who is found either copying or receiving or giving assistance will be disqualified.
6. Rough work to be done on the sheet provided: You should do all the necessary rough work on sheet provided only. After the test is over, you should hand over the sheet, given for rough work to the invigilator before leaving the room.