Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibers (CRIJAF), Kolkata invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned ‘Technical and Administrative’ postson Temporary Basis under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 30 days from the date of publishing of the advertisement in Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publishing of the advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts
- Technical Assistant(T-3):01 (One)
- Technician (T-1): 06 (Six).
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 06 (Six).
- For Post 1
Possess B.Sc. Degree in Agriculture or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution with relevant experience in field/ farm operations.
- For Post 2
Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with one year Certificate Course in Agriculture Field.
- For Post 3
Possess Twelfth (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent with typing speed @35 w.p.m. in English and @30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be mentioned below as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per Govt. rules.
- For Post 1 & 2:18 to 30 years.
- For Post 3 : 18 to 27 years.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 1) and the Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus the Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 3: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- Application Fee (Non- refundable) is of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “ICAR Unit - CRIJAF”, payable at Kolkata.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form (if reqd.) and the Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “Director, Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibers, (ICAR), Barrackpore, Kolkata – 700120, West Bengal” within 30 days from the date of publishing of the advertisement in Employment News.