ICAR IARI Jobs Notification: ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow and Field Assistant. Interested candidates can appear for Walk-In-Interview on 18 August 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 18 August 2018
ICAR IARI Vacancy Details
- Research Associate – 2 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF) -1 Post
- Field Assistant – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate, JRF/SRF and Field Assistant Posts
- Research Associate – Ph.D. degree in Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/Seed Sc. & Technology. Or Master's degree in the abovementioned subject with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor's degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - Master’s degree in Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/Plant Pathology/ with 4 years bachelor’s degree. Those having 3 years of bachelors degree should be NET qualified or equivalent.
- Field Assistant – Experience of working in field experiments/ demonstrations related to agricultural research.
Age limit Research Associate, JRF/SRF and Field Assistant Posts
- SRF – Maximum 35 years
- Field Assistant - Maximum 30 years (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC
How to apply for ICAR IARI Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 18 August 2018 in the Division of Genetics, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-12 along with the documents.