ICAR-Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute (ICAR-IGFRI) invited applications recruitment to the Post of Senior Research Fellow and Field Assistant. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 29 June 2017.
Date of Walk-in-Interview- 29 June 2017
ICAR-IGFRI Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Field Assistant – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellow and Field Assistant Posts
- Senior Research Fellow - M.Sc (Aq) with Agronomy/ soil science/ plant breeding / entornology/ pathology/ Seed lech/Agn. Ext. or PhD holders with in same subjects with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor's degree.
- Field Assistant - BSc (Ag)
- Senior Research Fellow – 18-35 years
- Field Assistant – 18-30 years
(Relaxation of age in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government norms).
How to Apply for ICAR-IGFRI, Senior Research Fellow and Field Assistant Posts
Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 29 June 2017 at ICAR – Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute, Gwalior Road, Near Pahuj Dam, Jhansi- 284003. Candidates are required to submit Bio-data with passport size photo along with self attested copies of all the documents. The registration process will be started 1 hour before time of interview and close just before start of interview. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
Scroll Down for More Jobs