ICAR – Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (IIHR), Bangalore invited applications for recruitment to the posts of SRF, JRF, Research Associate and Young Professional-I. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 22 January 2015.
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 22 January 2015
- Date of Interview: 29 & 30 January 2015
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- SRF: 28 Posts
- JRF: 3 Posts
- Research Associate: 3 Posts
- Young Professional-I: 9 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 43
- SRF: Rs.16000/- PM + 30% HRA for first two years and Rs.18000/- PM + HRA for third year onwards
- JRF: Rs. 12000/-PM + 30% HRA for first two years and Rs.14000/-PM + HRA for third year
- Research Associate: Rs.23000/- PM + 30% HRA for MSc Holder and Rs.24000/- PM + 30% HRA for PhD Holder
- Young Professional-I: Rs.15000/-PM Consolidated
Candidate should be Graduate or Post Graduate in Concerned Discipline.
- SRF: Candidate age must not be more than 35 years for men & 40 years for women.
- JRF: Candidate age must not be more than 30 years for men & 35 years for women.
- Research Associate: Candidate age must not be more than 40 years for men & 45 years for women.
- Young Professional-I: Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 years.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- The application form complete in all respects along with duly supported attested copies of educational/technical qualifications, experience certificate etc. should reach to the concerned PI/Co-PI, Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bengaluru-560 089 on or before 22 January 2015.
- Candidates can attend interview along with all the educational/technical qualifications, Certificates/Date of Birth/Caste Certificate/experience Certificate in original and two recent passport size photographs at IIHR, Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore-560089 on 29 & 30 January 2015 from 10:00 A.M on wards.