ICAR- National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM) invited application for recruitment to 14 posts of Young Professional –I & II. The candidates eligible for the post can walk-in for the Interview on 17 February 2015.
Date of Interview: 17 February 2015
Details of Post
- Young Professional-I: 13 Posts
- Young Professional-II: 01 Post
- Young Professional-I: Graduate Degree holders in Agricultural Sciences with knowledge of lab and field experiments with agricultural crops
- Young Professional-II: Master’s degree in Floriculture & Landscaping
- Young Professional-I: Rs.15000/-
- Young Professional-II: Rs.25000/-
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can walk-in for the Interview on 17 February 2015 at ICAR-National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management, Malegaon, Baramati-413115, Pune, Maharashtra.