ICAR-NIHSAD Notified Walk-in-Interview for 04 Various Posts 2015
Indian Council of Agricultural Research National Institute of High Security Animal Diseases invited application for SRF, JRF and Project Assistant posts. Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview tentatively in 3rd week of May 2015.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research National Institute of High Security Animal Diseases (ICAR-NIHSAD) invited application for recruitment for the 04 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can appear for the walk in interview, tentatively in 3rd week of May 2015.
Walk-in-Interview- Tentatively in 3rd week of May 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow- 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow- 01 Post
- Project Assistant (BBSRC-DBT funded project )- 01 Post
- Project Assistant (ADSAHD)- 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow- Rs. 28,000+20%HRA if the candidate has qualified NET and has 2 years of research experience. If not, the emoluments will be Rs. 14,000+20%HRA.
- Junior Research Fellow- Rs.16,000+20%HRA (differs for non NET qualified candidates)
- Project Assistant (BBSRC-DBT funded project )- Rs. 8000 Fixed
- Project Assistant (ADSAHD)- Rs. 8000 Fixed
- Senior Research Fellow- M.V.Sc (Microbiology/Biotechnology) or M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Microbiology)
- Junior Research Fellow- M.V.Sc or M.Tech./M.Sc. (preferably with NET qualification) in one of following disciplines
- Project Assistant (BBSRC-DBT funded project )- First class M.Sc. /B.E/B.Tech. in one of the following disciplines (Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Microbiology or equivalent Life Sciences discipline)
- Project Assistant (ADSAHD)- First class M.Sc. /B.V.Sc. and A.H., B.Tech. /B.E. in Life Sciences and related areas.
Age Limit- Upto 28 years
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure is through personal interview. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents to be held tentatively in 3rd week of May 2015.