ICAR-National Institute of Research on Jute and Ailled Fibre Technology (ICAR-NIRAFT) invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow and other Posts. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 9 May & 22 May 2017.
- Date of Walk-In Interview – 09 May & 22 May 2017
ICAR-NIRJAFT Vacancy Details
- Young Professional-II – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow- 01 Post
- Office Assistant- 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts
- Young Professional-II - Candidate should have master’s degree in Agriculture/Textile from any branch.
- Senior Research Fellow at ITMU Project- M.Sc in Agricultural Science or Technology or equivalent masters degree from a recognized university with 4-5 years bachelor’s Degree.
- Senior Research Fellow at ABI Project- MBA from a recognized University with 4-5 years Bachelor’s Degree.
- Office Assistant- Graduation from UGC recognized University.
- Young Professional-II – 21-45 years
- Senior Research Fellow – 35 years Men; 40 years women
- Office Assistant- 30 years
How to apply for ICAR-NIRJAFT, Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on the scheduled date and time. Candidates should also bring a neatly typed application affixing a passport size colour photographs on the top with full bio-data address to the Director, ICAR-NIRJAFT, 12 Regent Park, Kolkata-700040 enclosing self-attested photocopies of all documents and certificates. Candidates have to bring original documents also at the time of Interview.
Scroll down for more jobs