ICAR-National Institute of Research on Jute and Ailled Fibre Technology (ICAR-NIRAFT) invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow and other Posts. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 9 May & 22 May 2017.
- Date of Walk-In Interview – 09 May & 22 May 2017
ICAR-NIRJAFT Vacancy Details
- Young Professional-II – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow- 01 Post
- Office Assistant- 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts
- Young Professional-II - Candidate should have master’s degree in Agriculture/Textile from any branch.
- Senior Research Fellow at ITMU Project- M.Sc in Agricultural Science or Technology or equivalent masters degree from a recognized university with 4-5 years bachelor’s Degree.
- Senior Research Fellow at ABI Project- MBA from a recognized University with 4-5 years Bachelor’s Degree.
- Office Assistant- Graduation from UGC recognized University.
- Young Professional-II – 21-45 years
- Senior Research Fellow – 35 years Men; 40 years women
- Office Assistant- 30 years
How to apply for ICAR-NIRJAFT, Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on the scheduled date and time. Candidates should also bring a neatly typed application affixing a passport size colour photographs on the top with full bio-data address to the Director, ICAR-NIRJAFT, 12 Regent Park, Kolkata-700040 enclosing self-attested photocopies of all documents and certificates. Candidates have to bring original documents also at the time of Interview.
Scroll down for more jobs
RMRIMS Recruitment 2017 for 05 Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts
Birsa Agricultural University (BAU), Ranchi 2017 for 27 Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Other Posts
ICAR-NIAP Recruitment 2017 for 13 Senior Research Fellow, Research Associates and Other Posts