ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics (ICAR-NIVEDI) invited applications for the post of Young Professional-I&II, JRF and RA. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 30 May 2017.
- Date of Walk-in Interview – 30 May 2017
ICAR-NIVEDI Vacancy Details
- Young Professional-I– 13 Posts
- Young Professional-II– 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow– 02 Posts
- Research Associate – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Young Professional-I&II, JRF and RA Posts
- Research Associate – Ph.D. in Veterinary Microbiology /Pathology/Parasitology/Public health /any other basic science with research work animal diseases.
- Junior Research Fellow- M.V.Sc Microbiology/M.V.Sc. Biotechnology/M.Tech.(Biotech) OR M.Sc. Microbiology/Biotechnology/ with NET or DBT BET qualified.
- Young Professional-II- Graduate degree in Engineering/Technology (Electrical or Mechanical).
- Young Professional-I- Graduate in Agricultural Science OR M.Sc (Microbiology) (for more details, kindly visit the official site.)
- Young Professional-I, Young Professional-II– 21-45 years with relaxation as per rules on the date of advertisement
- Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate – 40 years for men and 45 years for women
How to apply for ICAR-NIVEDI, Young Professional-I&II, JRF and RA Posts
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 31 May 2017 at ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics, Ramagondanahalli, Yelahanka, Bengaluru-560 064. Candidates are required to bring testimonials in original and one set of self-attested copies of testimonials & one passport size colour photo along with completed application form at the time of Interview.
Scroll down for more jobs