National Research Centre on Pig (NRCP) invited eligible candidates for walk in interview for recruitment to 02 posts of Research Associate and Senior Research Fellow. The interview is scheduled to be held on 16 February 2015.
- Date(Time) of Interview: 16 February 2015 (11.00am)
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 02
- Research Associate: 01
- Senior Research Fellow: 01
- Educational Qualification
- Research Associate: Candidate must have Ph. D degree in Veterinary Veterinary Medicine / Veterinary Public Heath/ Veterinary Pathology / Veterinary Parasitology / Animal Biotechnology / Biochemistry (Animal Science) OR Master’s Degree in any one of the less than 60% marks or equivalent OGPA and at least two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associateship/ Training /Other engagements . Published research papers will be desirable.
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidate must have Master’s degree in Veterinary Microbiology / Veterinary Medicine/ Veterinary Public Health / Veterinary Pathology / Veterinary Parasitology / M.Sc. Biotechnology / Biochemistry (Animal Science).
Requisites of the Interview Interested and eligible candidates are required to attend the interview on the mentioned date and time.