ICAR-Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute (IGFRI) Job Notification: ICAR-Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute (IGFRI) has invited applications for the Young Professional and Lab Assistant posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 29 January 2020.
- Walk-in-interview: 29 January 2020 at 10:30 am
ICAR-Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute (IGFRI) Young Professional and Lab Assistant Vacancy Details
- Young Professional-II: 01 Post
- Lab Assistant: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 08 January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Young Professional and Lab Assistant Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Young Professional-II: M.Sc. (Ag) in Agronomy/Agro forestry/Forestry/PGR/Agricultural statistics with 4 years/5 years of bachelors degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in a relevant subject with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master's degree should have NET Qualification or PhD in any or the above Discipline. Age Limit: Min. 21 years and Max. 45 years.
- Lab Assistant: M.Sc. in Remote Sensing (min. 60%). Age Limit: Min. 21 years and Max. 35 years.
- Young Professional-II: Rs. 25,000 per month fixed.
- Lab Assistant: Rs. 15,000 per month fixed.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 29 January 2020. The applicants must bring original documents for verification along with two set of complete Resume with self attested photograph and self attested enclosures such as mark sheets, proof of date of birth, certificate of qualification, experience and cast certificate for submission in office at the time of interview. All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on 29 January 2020 for necessary formalities.