ICCMRT Job Notification: Institute of Co-Operative & Corporate Management, Research and Training, Lucknow has invited applications for the posts of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Interested candidates having eligibility criteria for the posts can apply through the prescribed format on or before 11 November 2019.
- Closing date for submission of offline application: 11 November 2019
Institute of Co-Operative & Corporate Management, Research and Training Vacancy Details:
- Associate Professor: 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 02 Posts
Academic Qualifications for Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts:
- Associate Professor: Master’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent and 02 years relevant Experience is desirable.
- Assistant Professor: D. or equivalent in respective discipline. Post Ph.D. publications and guiding. Candidates should have minimum of 05 years of experience in teaching /research /industry of which 02 years post Ph.D. experience is desirable. Candidates having Ph.D. degree is highly desirable.
Salary: Rs. 46,400/- consolidated per month Associate Professor and Rs. 25,000/- Consolidated per month (Assistant Professor)
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–04 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for ICCMRT, Lucknow Jobs 2019:
Interested can apply through in the prescribed format and send their applications along with all supporting documents to the “Director, Institute of Cooperative & Corporate Management, Research & Training, 21/467, Ring Road, Indira Nagar, Lucknow-226016 latest by 11 November 2019. The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website, Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: 496 Vacancies Notified for Constable Posts, Apply Online @csbc.bih.nic.in
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU), Jaunpur Recruitment 2019 for 37 Professor and Associate Professor Posts
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2019 for 231 Professor and Associate Professor Posts
National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Recruitment 2019 for 25 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts