ICGEB Jobs Notification: International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) invited applications for the post of Computer Operator, Senior Information Scientist and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 December 2018.
Last Date of Application: 14 December 2018
ICGEB Vacancy Details
- Senior Information Scientist-02 Posts
- Sr. System Analyst-01 Post
- Programmer-01 Post
- Programme Officer-01 Post
- Technical Research Assistant-01 Post
- Computer Operator-02 Posts
- Attendant-01 Post
- Administrative Assistant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Computer Operator, Senior Information Scientist and Other Posts Job
- Senior Information Scientist-Ph.D
- Sr. System Analyst-Postgraduate degree in computer sciences/Information technology/Bioinformatics.
- Programmer - Postgraduate degree in computer sciences.
- Programme Officer-Postgraduates with experience in Data collection and Statistics, especially in Biotechnology-related data
- Technical Research Assistant-Postgraduates in Science with experience in Bioinformatics-related projects
- Computer Operator-Graduates in computer sciences/IT
- Attendant-Middle school pass
- Administrative Assistant-Graduate
How to Apply for the ICGEB Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the The Chairperson, DBT- Apex BTIC, ICGEB, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067. Last date of receipt of application is 14 December 2018.