ICMR-NIE Technician-III (Field) & Other Posts
ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology Job Notification: ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has invited applications for the post of Technician-III (Field) & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 10 September 2018.
Date for Walk in Interview: 10 September 2018
ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology Vacancy Details
- Scientist B – (Medical/Non-Medical): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Technician-III (Field): 08 Posts
- Technician-III (Field): 12 Posts
- Junior Nurse: 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technician-III (Field) & Other Posts Job
- Scientist B – (Medical/Non-Medical): Medical: MBBS degree from a recognized University with one year Research / Teaching experience. Or MD or MBBS with MPH / PSM from a recognized university Non-Medical 1 st Class Master’s degree in Epidemiology / Public Health from a recognized university with 2 years’ experience in related field. OR 2 nd class Master’s Degree with Ph.D in Epidemiology/Public Health from a recognized University
- Technical Assistant: Graduate degree in Sociology/Social Work/Statistics from a recognized university with three years work experience in public health project/health care management from a recognized institution OR Master’s degree Public Health/Epidemiology/Health Care Management/Statistics/Social work/Sociology.
- Technician-III (Field): 12th pass with two years’ diploma in paramedical courses/ health related subjects.
- Junior Nurse: 10th Pass or equivalent with science subjects plus certificate course in ANM with 5 years of experience from a recognized Institute. OR Diploma in nursing or Midwifery (GNM) with 2 years of experience from a recognized institute OR B.Sc. in Nursing (4 year) with one year of experience from a recognized Institute.
- Scientist B – (Medical/Non-Medical): 35 Years
- Technical Assistant, Technician-III (Field): 30 years
- Junior Nurse: 28 Years
How to Apply for the ICMR-NIE Technician-III (Field) & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 10 September 2018 at Room no. 412, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector 34A, Chandigarh.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: General Knowledge