ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology Job Notification: ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has invited applications for the post of Technician-III (Field) & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 10 September 2018.
Date for Walk in Interview: 10 September 2018
ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology Vacancy Details
- Scientist B – (Medical/Non-Medical): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Technician-III (Field): 08 Posts
- Technician-III (Field): 12 Posts
- Junior Nurse: 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technician-III (Field) & Other Posts Job
- Scientist B – (Medical/Non-Medical): Medical: MBBS degree from a recognized University with one year Research / Teaching experience. Or MD or MBBS with MPH / PSM from a recognized university Non-Medical 1 st Class Master’s degree in Epidemiology / Public Health from a recognized university with 2 years’ experience in related field. OR 2 nd class Master’s Degree with Ph.D in Epidemiology/Public Health from a recognized University
- Technical Assistant: Graduate degree in Sociology/Social Work/Statistics from a recognized university with three years work experience in public health project/health care management from a recognized institution OR Master’s degree Public Health/Epidemiology/Health Care Management/Statistics/Social work/Sociology.
- Technician-III (Field): 12th pass with two years’ diploma in paramedical courses/ health related subjects.
- Junior Nurse: 10th Pass or equivalent with science subjects plus certificate course in ANM with 5 years of experience from a recognized Institute. OR Diploma in nursing or Midwifery (GNM) with 2 years of experience from a recognized institute OR B.Sc. in Nursing (4 year) with one year of experience from a recognized Institute.
- Scientist B – (Medical/Non-Medical): 35 Years
- Technical Assistant, Technician-III (Field): 30 years
- Junior Nurse: 28 Years
How to Apply for the ICMR-NIE Technician-III (Field) & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 10 September 2018 at Room no. 412, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector 34A, Chandigarh.