ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition (ICMR-NIN) invited applications for the post of Research Assistant and Other Posts. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 26 May 2017.
- Date of walk-in Interview- 26 May 2017
ICMR-NIN Vacancy Details
- Research Assistant – 02 Posts
- Project Assistant – 02 Posts
- ANM – 02 Posts
- Attendant – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Research Assistant and Other Posts
- Research Assistant – Graduate in Nutrition/Dietetics/Home Science/Food Science and Nutrition/Social Work from a recognized university. Or Master’s degree in the Nutrition/Dietetics/Home Science/Food Science and Nutrition/Social Work from a recognized university.
- Project Assistant – 12th pass in Science subjects, 2 years diploma in Nutrition/Dietetics/Food science/Social Work or 1 year diploma in Nutrition/Dietetics/Food Science/Social Work plus 1 year experience or 2 years field experience in govt. recognized organization. Or B.Sc degree in Nutrition/Dietetics/Food Science/Social Science from recognized university.
- ANM – 10th pass; Certificate course in Auxiliary midwife from any govt. recognized Board or Institute.
- Attendant – High School or equivalent from recognized Board or Institute.
- Research Assistant, Project Assistant – 30 years
- ANM – 28 years
- Attendant – 25 years
How to apply for ICMR-NIN, Research Assistant and Other Posts
Candidates should bring all the required documents originals and their attested photocopies along with a passport size photograph for attending the written test/Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written Test or Interview.
Scroll down for more jobs