ICMR-NIRRH Jobs Notification: ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Investigator and Field Worker. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 8 August 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 8 August 2018
ICMR-NIRRH Vacancy Details
- Sr. Investigator – 1 Post
- Field Workers – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Investigator and Field Worker Posts
- Sr. Investigator – Graduate in social work/population studies/sociology/psychology/demography from a recognized university with five years work experience from a recognized institution Or Master’s degree in the above subjects with two years experience.
- Field Workers – 12th pass in Social Science subjects and Diploma in Social Work with two years field experience or Graduate in Social Science degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
Age Limit for Senior Investigator and Field Worker Posts
- Sr. Investigator – 35 years
- Field Workers – 30 years
(Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Candidates will be as per the government rules)
How to apply for ICMR-NIRRH Jobs 2018
Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 8 August 2018 at ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health along with the documents.