ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, (North Eastern Region) is a permanent institute of Indian Council of Medical Research. The center was founded on 12 July 1982. Regional Medical Research Centre, Dibrugarh has conducted walk-in-interview for the posts of Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical), Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Project Technician – III (Field Worker), Project Technician II and Driver. The Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on 23 October 2019 and 24 October 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Dates: 23 Oct 2019 and 24 Oct 2019
Regional Medical Research Centre, Dibrugarh Vacancy Details:
- Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical): 01
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01
- Project Technician – III (Field Worker): 01
- Project Technician II: 03
- Driver: 01
Eligibility criteria for Project Technician and Other Jobs:
- Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical): Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences/Anthropology/Statistics from any recognized university with 02 years experience in realated fields OR Post Graduate with Ph.D. in Life Science/ Anthropology/Statistics from any recognized university OR M.E./ M.Tech. degree in (Computer Science)/Master of Computer Application with 02 years of experience in Mobile Application Development/Networking/Network Security and server configuration etc.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Graduate Degree in Life Sciences/Anthropology from any recognized university with 02 years of experience in research OR Post Graduate degree in engineering (Computer Science) MCA with 02 years of research experience.
- Project Technician – III (Field Worker): 12th Passed in Science Stream and 02 years diploma in Medical Laboratory OR 12th Pass in Science with 01 year DMLT degree with 01 year of experience.
- Project Technician II: 10th Passed (High School) or equivalent from any recognized board with 05 years of experience in field/Laboratory and Health Research OR 10th Passed (High School) with 01 years of certificate in DMLT.
- Driver: 10th Passed or equivalent from any recognized board with having valid driving license issue by RTO of any state government with 02 years of experience.
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for ICMR- Regional Medical Research Centre Jobs 2019
The Interested candidates having requisite eligibility for these posts can appear for walk-in-interview along with latest bio-data, original, self attested copies of all educational and experience documents at ICMR- Regional Medical Center, North Eastern Region, Dibrugarh, Assam on 23 October 2019 to 24 October 2019.