Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR) Job Notifications: Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Director (Planning & Research), LDC and Staff Car Driver. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 14 July 2017.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 30 June 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 14 July 2017
- Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 14 July 2017
ICPR Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Director (Planning & Research): 1 post
- LDC: 3 posts
- Staff Car Driver: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, Director & Staff Car Driver posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Director (Planning & Research): Scholar in Philosophy with a doctoral degree or equivalent research work or published work of high quality and active engagement in research with 10 years experience of teaching or research administration.
- LDC: 12th Class passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English on computer.
- Staff Car Driver: 10th Class passed or equivalent or ITI, Should possess a valid driving license for motor car and Experience of driving motor car at least 2 years.
Age Limit for LDC, Director & Staff Car Driver posts:
- Director (Planning & Research): Not exceeding 50 years
- LDC: Not exceeding 28 years
- Staff Car Driver: Not exceeding 30 years
Selection Process for LDC, Director & Staff Car Driver posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview/test.
How to Apply for ICPR Recruitment 2017:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online from the ICPR website http://icpr.in and send the application complete in all respect to the Director (A&F)i/c, Indian Council of Philosophical Research, 36 Tughlakabad Institutional Area, M.B. Road, New Delhi – 110 062 on or before 14 July 2017.