Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) Guwahati invited applications for the post of Project Assistant Account Assistant and MTS Post. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 19 March 2018.
- Project Assistant - 19 March 2018 (Monday) at 11:30 AM
- Account Assistant - 19 March 2018 (Monday) at 02:00 PM
- MTS - 19 March 2018 (Monday) at 04:00 PM
IGNCA Guwahati Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant - 2 Posts
- Account Assistant - 1 Post
- MTS -1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant, Account Assistant and MTS Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Project Assistant - Master’s Degree in Social Sciences and Humanities, preferably in Cultural Anthropology/Sociology/Cultural Studies/Mass Communication, from a recognized University.
- Account Assistant - B. Com (Minimum 55% marks) from a recognized University
- MTS - 10th passed
How to Apply for IGNCA Guwahati Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may walk in for the interview along with application form in prescribed format and original certificates in the Assam State Museum, Ambari, Guwahati on 19 March 2018.