IGNCA Jobs Notification: Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) invited applications for the post of Project Associate (Teaching), Project Assistant and Technical Assistant purely contractual basis. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 11, 13, 14 and 15 June 2018.
Notification Number - 09 /2018
- Technical Assistant - 11 June 2018 (Monday) at 11:00 AM
- Project Associate - 13 (Wednesday) and 14 June (Thursday) 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Project Assistant - 15 June (Friday) 2018 at 11:00 AM
IGNCA Vacancy Details
- Project Associate (Teaching) - 5 Posts
- Project Assistant - 1 Post
- Technical Assistant - 1 Post
- Project Associate (Teaching) - Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Project Assistant - - Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Technical Assistant - Rs. Rs.20,000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for Project Associate (Teaching) and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Project Associate (Teaching) - Ph.D/M.Phil/NET Qualified in relevant field
- Project Assistant - BA and 1 year experience in relevant field.
- Technical Assistant - B.Tech OR BCA having atleast 1 years of experience of working with any e-Governance application OR Equivalent
- Project Associate and Technical Assistant - 40 Years
- Project Assistant - 30 Years
Selection Procedure for IGNCA Jobs
Selection will be done on the basis of Screening of eligibility followed by Walk-in Interview
How to Apply for IGNCA Project Associate (Teaching) and Other Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates may walk in for the interview along with application form in prescribed format and original certificates at IGNCA, C.V. Mess building, Janpath, New Delhi on scheduled date and time.