Institute of Hotel Management Catering & Nutrition (IHM), Shimla invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Lecturer-Cum-Assistant Instructor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 October 2014. IHM, Shimla is well equipped with the necessary infrastructure for imparting comprehensive training to the students. The faculty comprises of qualified and experienced staff from various prestigious catering institutes of the country - Mumbai, Delhi, etc., who are committed to enabling and motivating the students to mature into individuals with a sense of responsibility and pride in their chosen walk of life.
Last Date for Submission of Application forms: 20 October 2014
Detail of Vacancies
- Name of the post: Assistant Lecturer-Cum-Assistant Instructor
- Total Number of Posts: 5
Pay scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200
Candidate should have Graduate and Post Graduate Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration or Hotel Management with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidate’s age should not be Greater than 30 years as on 20 October 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format, as given in the website.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with complete bio data, attested copies of testimonials, caste certificate and recent photograph should be sent to the principal/Secretary, IHM, Kufri, Shimla-171012 on or before 20 October 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.