IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited (IIDL) invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Manager and Financial Controller. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 12 June 2018.
Last Date of Application - 12 June 2018
IIDL Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 3
- Assistant Manager (Civil) - 2 Posts
- Financial Controller - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Manager and Financial Controller Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Manager (Civil) - B.E/ B.Tech /Diploma in Civil with minimum 4 years of experience for B.E./B.Tech and 8 Years of experience for Diploma holders
- Graduation from a recognized university and Qualified Chartered Accountant and minimum 5 years of relevant post qualification work experience
- Assistant Manager (Civil) - 35 years
- Financial Controller - 40 years
Selection Procedure for Assistant Manager and Financial Controller Post
Selection will be done on the basis of interview. A preliminary screening of the applications will be carried out to short-list eligible candidates to be called for the interview.
How to Apply for IIDL Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send their resume by post along with Demand Draft to 'Head- Human Resources, IFCI Infrastructure Development Ltd., 6th Floor, IFCI Tower, 61 Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019' latest by 12 June 2018.
Application Fee for IIDL Jobs :
Rs. 500/- should be paid only by Demand Draft drawn in any Nationalised Bank in favour of “IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited” payable at New Delhi.