Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) notified admission to certificate programme of four month in Global Trade Logistics and Operations. The Programme is designed to impart a basic understanding of the dynamics of logistics management in today’s international trade, while laying special emphasis on India’s logistics landscape including challenges & issues of logistics infrastructure. The candidates eligible for the programme can apply through prescribed format before 30 September 2014.
Closing Date for Registration: 30 September 2014
Details of Courses
- International Trade Operations
- Foreign Trade Policy & Custom Procedure
- International Trade Logistic
- Transportation Management
- Maritime Logistics
- Possess minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Indian or a foreign university. OR
- Diploma holders with two years full time work experience at executive/supervisory level
How to Apply
Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained by making cash payment of 250/- (125/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) in person or by sending a Demand Draft/Pay Order of 250/- (125/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade payable at New Delhi. Application form can also be downloaded from our website: www.iift.eduand sent to IIFT along with demand draft of 250/- before 30 September 2014.