IIIT, Vadodara Job Notification: Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara has issued a notification for the Non-Teaching Posts. Eligible Candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 28 June 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 28 June 2019
IIIT, Vadodara Vacancy Details
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 02 Posts
- System Administrator: 01 Post
- Administrative Assistant: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Job
- Assistant Registrar: Master’s Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute with excellent academic record.
- Junior Technical Superintendent: Post Graduate Degree in Science/B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication from any recognized University/Institute.
- System Administrator: B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/IT/Electronics Communication and Engineering with one year relevant experience in networking/system administration.
- Administrative Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks with key depression speed equivalent to 40 w.p.m. and proficiency in MS-Office.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their application in prescribed format to The Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara, C/o. Block No. 9, Government Engineering College, Sector – 28, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat - 382028 along with the documents.