IIM Ahmedabad to Recruit Academic Associates
Indian Institute Of Management, Ahmedabad invited online applications for the recruitment of Academic Associates in various areas. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 15 February 2018.
Indian Institute Of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad invited online applications for the recruitment of Academic Associates in various areas including Business Policy, Centre for Management in Agriculture, Communication, Information Systems, Economics, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Production & Quantitative Methods, Public Systems Group, Ravi J. Matthai Centre for Educational Innovation. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 15 February 2018.
Last Date of Application - 15 February 2018
IIM Ahmedabad Vacancy Details
- Business Policy
- Centre for Management in Agriculture
- Information Systems
- Finance & Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Production & Quantitative Methods
- Public Systems Group
- Ravi J. Matthai Centre for Educational Innovation
Eligibility Criteria for Academic Associates Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Business Policy - A First Class Post-Graduate in Management/Commerce, Graduate or Post Graduate in Law or equivalent qualification with three years’ experience either in academics or industry/M.Phil with two years’ experience or Ph.D. with or without experience.
- Centre for Management in Agriculture - Master’s Degree in Development Studies/Social science such as Economics / Agricultural Economics / Development Economics / Rural management, Statistics, or any related field or MBA with relevant experience
- Communication - Ph.D., M.Phil., or first class MA in Communication or related disciplines such as English/Linguistics/ Psychology/Sociology/Anthropology/ Education/ Political Science
- Information Systems - First class MCA or M.Tech. or B.Tech. / BE in CSE, IT or ECE or MBA (Systems).
- Economics - Post-graduates in Economics/Business Economics or MBA or B.Tech./ BE/ M.Phil. (Economics).
- Finance & Accounting - First Class Post-Graduate in Commerce with strong Accounting/Finance background and MBA with Finance or CA/AICWA with three years’ experience in academics or industry, M.Phil. with two years’ experience and Ph.D. with or without experience
- Marketing - First class Masters or two years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management/Marketing/any closely related subjects with 3 years of experience either in Industry or Academics. M.Phil. with two years’ experience. Ph.D in Marketing/Management/closely related disciplines. MBA/PGDM/M.Phil. applicants with outstanding academic achievements but without experience can also apply
- Organizational Behaviour - First Class Master's Degree in Psychology, Sociology or Management with specialization in Organizational Behaviour, HR, Industrial Psychology or any other field relevant to Organizational Behaviour; OR M.Phil. or Ph.D. in any of these disciplines.
- Human Resource Management - Post Graduates/Masters in Management with Specialization in Human Resource Management OR First class Post Graduates in related disciplines like Psychology, Sociology and minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Production & Quantitative Methods - First class ME/M.Tech. in Engineering or Computer Science/First class M.Sc. with Mathematics, Statistics or Physical Science/M.Phil./Ph.D.
- Public Systems Group - First class Masters or M.Phil/Post Graduation in Public Administration/Social Sciences/Management/Planning/Public Health/Hospital Management/ Energy/Environment and Sustainability/Transportation or Bachelor’s level qualification in Engineering or Medicine with one to three years of experience either in academics or industry
- Ravi J. Matthai Centre for Educational Innovation - Post Graduate degree in Education, Social Science or Management with experience of conducting research or having participated in research studies and some familiarity with statistical packages used in analysis of large data sets.
How to Apply for IIM Ahmedabad Academic Associates Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through the official website www.iima.ac.in on or before 15 February 2018