Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIML) and Kelley School of Business (KSB), Indiana University, USA (jointly) is offering one year part time certificate programme in business analytics for executives (CPBAE).
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in graduation or equivalent and a minimum of three years full-time post qualification work experience.
- Preference will be given to the applicants with graduation in Mathematics, Engineering, Economics and Statistics. Also, executives working in the domain of Business Analytics are especially encouraged to apply.
Selection Procedure Requirements
- Duly filled-in application form
- Statement of Purpose
- Under-graduate – concentration, CGPA
- Three-year post qualification full-time work experience
Note: In all matters relating to admission, the decision of the Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML) will be final and binding on the applicant. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant regarding his/her non-selection. The institute reserves the right to cancel or postpone this program.
How to Apply
Once the advertisement for next batch of CPBAE is out, the interested and eligible candidates may Download and submit completed application form along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only), drawn in favor of “Indian institute of Management Lucknow”, payable at Lucknow (Non refundable).