Indian institute of Sugarcane Research (IISR), Lucknow invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned temporary posts at the Regional Research Centre, Motipur (Bihar) and Biological Control Centre, Parvaranagar (Maharashtra) under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 30 days from the date of publishing of the advertisement in Employment News.
- Date of Publication: 1 November 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publishing of the advertisement in Employment News
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Field Assistant (T-3): 02 (Two).
- Junior Field Assistant (T-1): 02 (Two).
- Lab Technician (T-1): 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- For Post 1
Possess B.Sc. Degree in Agriculture or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution with relevant experience in field/ farm operations.
- For Post 2 & 3
Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with one year Certificate Course in Agriculture Field.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 1) and the Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus the Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
- For Post 2& 3: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- Per Month.
- Application Fee (Non- refundable) is of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “ICAR Unit –IISR, Lucknow”, payable at Lucknow.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Serv./Women candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the neatly typed in prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form (if reqd.) and the Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “Senior Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research, Raibareli Road, P.O.- Dilkusha, Lucknow – 226002”within 30 days from the date of publishing of the advertisement in Employment News.